Tucked back on a quiet street in historic Newtown, Bucks County, Newtown Friends Meeting speaks loudly to those who seek a close relationship with God.
Worshipers who enter the 1817 structure on a Sunday morning find a timeless space that embraces our collective spirits.
We meet for worship opening ourselves to a spiritual center filled with a power and presence that nourishes us, soothes us, and inspires us. We meet some days in total silence. At other times, worshipers may stand to share messages that become ministry: spiritual food for our minds, hearts and souls.
We leave after an hour, enriched by this gathering with others who seek the power of God within.
All are welcome to share the experience with us in our meetinghouse.
- A History of Newtown Friends Meeting
- Who Are The Quakers – frequently asked questions
- What is Quakerism – a more in-depth look at Quakerism
- Finding A Spiritual Center
- First Day
- Ways to Get Involved
- How do I become a Member?